- Iowa State University graduate application
- Note: If you have not previously been admitted to the Graduate College at Iowa State University (or if you have been admitted as a ‘non-degree seeking student’ as opposed to a certificate or degree-seeking program), you must complete the online graduate application through the Iowa State Admissions office. Please disregard any application acceptance dates that may be listed on the Iowa State University-wide admissions site and continue with your application as prompted through their website.
- Note: If you have previously been admitted to the Graduate College at Iowa State University, do not complete an online graduate application. Instead, please fill out Section I of the “request to transfer from one major/program/department” form and submit this form, along with the below-required application materials, directly to the graduate support specialist.
- Three (3) nomination letters (do NOT use the online recommendation option in the Admissions portal; have nominators send letters directly to email@example.com)
- Each letter of nomination should be written by someone who is familiar with your professional practice and submitted directly to the School of Education
- Nominators should speak to your verbal and written communication skills, analytical skills, leadership potential, and ability to persist through professional career challenges
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate institutions you have attended are required for formal admission to the program. However, you may submit unofficial transcripts for admissions review. If you have earned a degree at Iowa State, you do not need to order those transcripts because these will already be on file. Official transcripts should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or:
- Office of Admissions
100 Enrollment Services Ctr.
Iowa State University
Ames, IA 50011-2011
- Office of Admissions
- Resume or CV that highlights your professional and educational experiences.
- International applicants only: A TOEFL score of at least 83 or an IELTS score of at least 6.5 is required for consideration for admission to the School of Education. Please upload your official TOEFL or IELTS score report to your online graduate application.
Our next cohort will begin in May 2023 (Summer 2023 term). The application deadline is March 1, 2023.