Educational Technology Emphasis (online), M.Ed.
The School of Education and Division of Teaching, Learning, Leadership, and Policy offers a fully online M.Ed. in Education with an emphasis in educational technology. The M.Ed. is a 30-credit degree designed to support the professional practice of in-service teachers. The program is typically completed in three years.
Significant program highlights include:
- Classes are taught by ISU faculty and subject matter experts
- Students explore new and emerging technology tools to find learning solutions based on current theories and research
- The tools and skills learned can be immediately applied on the job while remaining relevant, useful, and valuable for students’ career growth
- Program prepares students to become strong educators and leaders in making use of cutting edge technologies to enhance teaching and learning and provide digital equity and accessibility for all
- Cohort-based model fosters a strong learning environment and connections with peers and instructors