Educational Technology Emphasis (online), M.Ed.
The School of Education offers an online M.Ed. in Education with an emphasis in educational technology. The M.Ed. is a 30-credit degree designed to support the professional practice of technology professionals, industry leaders, in-service teachers, and instructional designers. The program is typically completed in 2-3 years.
Become a leader in the advancement of technology for education:
- Experience using new and emerging technologies for education.
- Learn to integrate technology in your work without ignoring equity and accessibility.
- Gain high quality skills through a program designed for the pace of working educators.
- Design instructional materials to enrich the teaching and learning process.
- Engage in a strong learning community through our cohort model.
- Conduct action research in your own educational context.